International rail freight
The carrying capacity of trains allows transport of large volumes of cargo.
The types of shipments usually delivered by rail are out-of-gauge cargo, building materials, coal, wood, metal, cement, limestone, petroleum products, grains.
GoodLogistics Company offers railway shipping in any direction within the Eurasian continent.
We work with any kind of cargo, including hazardous cargo and perishable products.
- international rail freight;
- rail transport around Ukraine;
- container shipping from Ukrainian ports;
- container shipping from Europeanports;
- rail transportation from China to Ukraine.
International rail freight
Freight trains run between all the countries of Western and Eastern Europe, as well as outside the European Union, in Asia.
Rail delivery is the most inexpensive way to transport out-of-gauge cargo by land. This type of freight shipping is especially relevant for landlocked countries.
You can find the full list of available directions in the Geography section.
To order rail freight to/from Ukraine call 0 800 300 577 or leave a request in the feedback form.
Container shipping from Ukrainian ports
The range of rail freight services from Ukrainian ports includes:
- container shipping to/from the ports Odessa, Chornomorsk, Pivdennyi across Ukraine;
- customs payments;
- multimodal transport (rail + ground/ rail + sea).
Container shipping from European ports
We offer a full range of services for the container railway transportation in European countries.
We will help with customs clearance and with delivery of goods by rail or by road container transport to major European cities.
Rail freight from China to Ukraine
There are two main rail freight routes from China to Europe. The first passes through the northern regions of China and connects them with the Trans-Siberian Railway in the Russian Zabaikalsk. The second runs through Kazakhstan to Yekaterinburg.
The New Silk Road railway route is being created since 2015. It will link the countries of Western and Central Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
Container railway transportation from China:
- Transit time to Ukraine – 20-22 days (from central and northern regions);
- Goods shipping from China to England, Germany, Belgium, Lithuania, Holland, Belarus, Russia and other countries at favorable rates;
- All-in-one groupage service;
- Intermodal freight transport (rail + road);
- Customs clearance, cargo insurance.
For details call 0 800 300 577 or leave a request in the feedback form.
Why choose us?
We are valued for:
- being a part of international organizations WCA, FIATA, AIFFU, Lognet Global;
- working with any kind of shipments, including hazardous and out-of-gauge cargo;
- providing services of transporting goods in containers or in bulk;
- providing different types of railway carriages (refrigerators, tanks, hoppers, platforms);
- preparing all the necessary documentation for customs clearance and cargo insurance;
- ensuring the safety of the cargo and providing clients with information support 24 hours 7 days a week.
If you want to place an order, call 0 800 300 577 or fill in the feedback form.