Air cargo is a convenient and the fastest form of shipping. The types of shipments usually delivered by air are high-value goods, medical supplies, perishable products and time critical cargo. Air freight is the most suitable way to transport small consignments over long distances.
- cargo air charter services;
- intermodal transportation;
- groupage air freight (cargo consolidation in the countries of dispatch);
- hazardous, out-of-gauge and perishable cargo air delivery;
- warehouse logistics in Ukraine and other countries;
- customs clearance;
- cargo handling at airports: both Ukrainian and international;
- freight forwarding;
- cargo insurance;
- permits and certifications preparing;
- ensuring the safety of the cargo.
GoodLogistics can offer both charter and regular air cargo services. Our managers create solutions for each client’s needs and facilitate shipments of goods of any type.
GoodLogistic offers air cargo to/from Europe, China, the USA, the CIS, Canada, Israel, Korea, Japan, India, Egypt, Georgia, the UAE and other countries.
We also provide a service of air shipping of goods to Amazon warehouses in the USA.
If you are interested, please call 0 800 300 577 or fill out the feedback form. Our managers will provide information on current fares and required documents.
Air freight advantages
Air cargo offers the following advantages:
- An access to any point of the world.
- Low insurance cost.
- Cargo tracking ability.
GoodLogistics provides a full range of air cargo services. Call 0 800 300 577 or leave a request in the feedback form for details.
Why choose us?
We are valued for:
- being a part of international organizations WCA, FIATA, AIFFU, Lognet Global;
- creating unique solutions for non-standardized cargo;
- accurately calculating air freight cost;
- preparing all the necessary documentation;
- working with dangerous, valuable, perishable, out-of-gauge, live and any other types of cargo;
- providing clients with information support 24 hours 7 days a week.
Documents needed for air freight
- Air waybill – an evidence of the contract of carriage.
- Commercial invoice – a document, which includes information about the shipment and transaction.
- Packing list – a document, which details the specific contents of each package.
- Product safety data sheet.
Types of goods
According to IATA, more than $ 6 trillion worth of goods is transported annually by air, which is approximately 35% of world trade in value terms.
Commodities usually shipped by air:
- pharmaceuticals, medical supplies;
- production samples;
- agricultural products;
If you want to place an order, call 0 800 300 577 or fill out the feedback form.