Cargo insurance is an important option for transportation. It helps to reduce financial risk, related to unforeseen circumstances and force majeure.
Cargo insurance is provided for:
Cargo insurance by a forwarder:
- saving time on looking for a reliable insurer and negotiations;
- professional assistance in preparing all the necessary documents;
- obtaining a favorable ratio of insurance sum and insurance premium;
- maintenance in case of an insured event.
GoodLogistics will help to insure any type of cargo for air, road, sea and rail international transportation.
We offer an insurance for groupage, container, valuable, hazardous cargo and carrier's liability. We also help to prepare documents for compensation.
If you’d like to insure the transported goods with the help of a forwarder, call 0 800 300 577 or leave a request in the feedback form.
Why choose us?
We are valued for:
- obtaining the best insurance conditions;
- insuring clients in the largest international companies;
- offering a favorable ratio of insurance sum and insurance premium;
- guaranteeing timely registration;
- providing high-quality service and 24/7 customer support.
For details call 0 800 300 577 or fill out the feedback form.
Types of cargo insurance
There are several types of cargo insurance, which differ in coverage. An insurance can cover:
- all risks;
- a particular accident;
- a loss of cargo (except in cases of crash).
Not sure what to choose? Contact for advice at 0 800 300 577 or leave a request in the feedback form.
Cargo insurance in Ukraine
The cargo insurance isn’t obligatory under the Ukrainian law.
According to the law, not goods themselves should be insured, but the liability of subjects of a contract of carriage.
In case of damage to the environment, health or property caused during transportation through the fault of a consignor, a carrier/forwarder or a recipient, the above persons must compensate for the damage.
Cargo insurance rates
The cost of an insurance policy depends on many factors. An insurance agent seeks to consider all the risk factors. Besides, he has the right to inspect and evaluate cargo with the help of an involved expert.
An insurer takes into account:
- cargo characteristics (size, material, weight, etc.);
- value/cost of the transported goods;
- a type of packaging and its quality;
- mode and duration of transportation;
- weather conditions;
- vehicle characteristics.
Find out how much it may cost for your particular case at 0 800 300 577.
You may also be interested in the services of freight forwarding, customs clearance, warehouse logistics, consulting.