Shipping non-standard items (large, heavy, expensive, hazardous etc.) for enterprises requires special skills and unique solutions to manage complex supply chains.
Project logistics is a service that implies a development of a non-standard transportation project with specified terms, budget and other unique conditions.
Project logistics could mean:
- production facilities expansion and relocation;
- massive pieces of machinery transporting;
- working for building or construction projects.
GoodLogistics experts will help you to deal with large-scale projects. For details call 0 800 300 577.
Since 2014, GoodLogistics has been developing non-standard solutions for complex transportation in different parts of the world.
Project logistics services:
- budget calculation and transportation planning;
- selection of carriers and other contractors;
- import and export documents, customs clearance;
- communication with all the participants of a supply chain;
- freight charge negotiations;
- tracking and supervision;
- cargo insurance;
- consulting, information support 24/7.
Each project is supported by a professional manager who operates a base of solutions and tools, gained over the years of experience. At the same time, our managers provide an individual approach.
Please contact us at 0 800 300 577 or leave a request online in a feedback form.
Why choose us?
We are valued for:
- operating in the international transportation industry market since 2014;
- being a part of international organizations WCA, FIATA, AIFFU, Lognet Global;
- collaborating with freight agents in more than 200 countries around the world;
- working with diligent carriers only;
- offering a wide range of services, including cargo insurance and customs clearance;
- working with any kind of shipments, including hazardous and out-of-gauge cargo;
- ensuring the safety of cargo and providing clients with information support 24 hours 7 days a week.
Contact our managers at 0 800 300 577 or fill out the form for details.
We also provide services of consulting, freight forwarding, cargo insurance, customs clearance, warehouse logistics.