Customs clearance of cargo
Customs clearance procedures include documentation submission, customs examination, evaluation and duty payment.
Customs clearance is needed for:
- temporary import/export;
Export/import clearance is a complicated procedure. Customs clearance services are provided by a customs representative.
To order customs brokerage services (Kyiv, Odessa and other Ukrainian cities) call 0 800 300 577 or leave a request in the feedback form.
Customs broker – a valuable asistant
A customs broker is a special agent who fulfills customs procedures for freight on behalf of the customer. Customs broker is a valuable assistant, and here’s why:
- helps to reduce clearing times and costs;
- knows the current global/local customs requirements;
- promotes the interests of a client professionally.
GoodLogistics brokerage services
- customs paperwork;
- customs duties calculation;
- tariff classification of goods;
- obtaining the certification;
- representation at the Customs.
To order customs brokerage services call 0 800 300 577.
Export and import clearance
Customs clearance of goods requires:
- оfiguring out tariff measures that apply to specific goods;
- classification of goods according to Ukrainian Customs Tariff Codes;
- administration of customs documentation;
- sanitary and epidemiological inspection and certification;
- excise duties payment.
GoodLogistics will help to prepare all the required customs documentation and calculate the customs duties. For details call 0 800 300 577 or fill out the feedback form.
Types of cargo
We work with general, liquid, bulk, oversized, perishable, groupage and hazardous cargo.
GoodLogistics customs broker will help to identify the class and code of cargo correctly and to declare goods to Customs promptly.
Why choose us?
We are valued for:
- providing qualified specialists only;
- calculating customs duties accurately;
- representing clients’ interests qualitatively;
- obtaining a fair appraised value and permits;
- working with non-standard requests.
To place an order call 0 800 300 577 or fill out the feedback form.